Show Date: 7-7-11
Growth in Downtown Miami
Social Media 2.0
Adult ADHD, the Need For Quite and
Call In or E-Mail Your Questions
- · 5:02 Listener E mails – Jim lets it rip as he riffs on listener comments on the economy.
- · 5:10 The Lightning Round – Jim and Matt Gold discuss business topics of the day in a rapid fire format.
- 5:15 Neisen Kasdin-Neisen Kasdin is the Chair of Akerman Senterfitt Land Use & Entitlements practice.He has also been named to lead the firm’s office in Miami. Neisen was involved in the revitalization of South Beach through his service as Chair of the Community Development Corporation for South Beach and as a City Commissioner and Mayor of Miami Beach. He currently serves as Vice Chair of the Board of Directors for the Miami Downtown Development Authority. Neisen practices in the areas of land use and zoning, public-private partnerships, local government law, and procurement. Among his client work, Neisen has represented Developers Diversified Realty and the Midtown Miami Community Development District on the development of Midtown Miami, a more than three million square-foot mixed-use development built on an abandoned rail yard in Miami. We discuss the changes in Miami’s Central Business District and Brickell Area.
- · 5:35 Dr. Paula is a licensed Clinical Psychologist in private practice in Dallas, Texas. She is also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Division of Psychology at UT Southwestern Medical School of Dallas where she completed her degree. She is a published author on issues related to loss and mental health. Prior to receiving her PhD. Dr. Paula spent 12 years in the real estate business. She was president of a single family home building division that was under the umbrella of a national multifamily and development company.We begin a three part series on Adult ADHD.
- 5:45 Victor Franks, Ph.D. – has spent the last 13 years on Fisher Island as a massage therapist, trainer and wellness consultant for the captains of industry and finance. Author of AquaBliss: the Zero-Gravity Solution, Dr. Francs is a knowledgeable and clear voice in the jungle of conflicting information regarding your personal health and well-being. He is a Ph.D. in Naturopathic medicine. We discuss the need for peace and quiet.
- 5:50 Michael Kuang –NASM CPT, CES is the owner of Syphon Fitness. Michael workes with his clients to educate them about health/fitness and creates effective workouts for each person. Michael is certified with the National Academy of Sports Medicine*, Michael has completed his certification for Corrective Exercise, and can help with injury prevention and current injuries. The certification held from NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) is the official certification for the NBATA (National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association). He is a member of the Health & Fitness Provider Network, which will allow training his clients online anywhere, anytime! This week we discuss the importance of staying flexible
- 5:55 Jim rants about issues that get under his skin.
Like Us on Facebook and Join the Community at http://www.facebook.com/
Tweet your questions or comments to @jimfried or join the discussion at #getfried
You Can Hear the Show Live on 880 AM in South Florida
Starting at 5 PM on Thursdays.
• JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
o Call the show at 305-541-2350
o E-mail the show at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• LISTEN IN REAL TIME ON THE WEB:
o and hit the listen live button
• HEAR ARCHIVED SHOWS: